NO CHARGE FOR SERVICE CALL
Dryer vent inspections
Repair and rebuilding
Dryer vent fires are the number one cause of house fires!
Your Dryer vent needs to be inspected and possibly cleaned if any of the following are occurring:
- Drying clothes takes longer than 60 minutes.
- The top of the dry is hot to the touch.
- You have burned out the heating element or the thermostat of the dryer.
- There is water in the dryer hose or water leaking from the dryer vent.
- There seems to be less air coming out of the end of the dryer vent outside.
If you answered YES to any of these questions, chances are, you need your dryer vent cleaned for proper airflow.
Please contact us right away to schedule an inspection of your dryer ventilation system!
Below is an example of some of our work: